Game Grumps: The Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm RidiculousReality101!

Go down

I'm RidiculousReality101! Empty I'm RidiculousReality101!

Post by RidiculousReality101 Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:03 am

Hey guys! For those of you who don't know, I am on the soundtrack team along with SebastianMRM. This is the first game I am helping with, so I really hope it turns out great! I have loved the topic of making music/remixes for about half a year now and have been making music for almost half a year, but I am a pretty fast learner. I am not as experienced as Sebastian, but I hope to grow in the process of making this game. happen. I will also be shifting my main focus onto this game so I can give my best effort. About Me: I am fourteen years old and my real name is Nick A. I am currently in eighth grade. My whole life I have been into electronics and computers, but its a tough hobby for me because we have a huge family, so after paying for everything like bills and food, we dont have much money for extra stuff. Because of that, about a year and a half ago, I started saving up as much as I could to build my first computer (The one we had at the time sucked AND I have strict parents that put admin passwords on it so I couldn't install stuff). In september, I finally was able to build my computer and get FL Studio, allowing me to get into music, and now here I am! While I am into music, my dream job is to get into 3D CGI animation for stuff like movies, video games, TV Shows, etc. For now it is a small hobby as even my new computer can't handle stuff too well that is more processor intensive. Also, I have a youtube channel where I post my music and do lets plays! Sadly, I am a horrible live commentator. One part of this is my voice. My whole life, I have always been the short guy, and my voice fits well into it. I would say I have the voice and size of about a ten year old, maybe eleven, which sucks because nobody takes me seriously for anything. Also, when I say short, I mean REAL short for my age! I am about 4 foot 7! In case you haven't been able to tell, I also tend to go overboard when typing things. I should probably stop now Razz In case anyone wants to know for some reason, Ill leave my PC Specs here too.

PC SPECS
CPU: A8-5600k Quad Core
GPU: Sapphire R7 260x
Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
Motherboard: MSI-A75MA-E35

RidiculousReality101

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum