Game Grumps: The Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum

Go down

Welcome to the forum  Empty Welcome to the forum

Post by Mudkip97 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 am

Hello my name is Mudkip97. Me and my partner TheLukestudios(aka the Admin) are currently in the process of making a game based on the popular YouTube channel GameGrumps. The game came from the idea of playing AVGN Adventures. The game will be sorta like a Castlevania/Metroid/Shantae like style of gaming. This will also have an RPG, platformer, action and adventure style of gaming experience combining all our favorite style of gaming while keeping its originality.  

This game will have many references, music and jokes from our Game Grumps crew. This game will feature elements from "JonTronShow", "Egoraptor", "Ninja Sex Party", "RubberRoss" and of course "GameGrumps".  

We would really appreciate if you would join us and help us in any way you can. We would need music artists that can remix the show's (the one's mentioned above) music and original composition. We need sprite artists (btw I am one). And other stuff.  

Please support our project.
Mudkip97
Mudkip97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum  Empty Re: Welcome to the forum

Post by Mudkip97 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:05 am

To get us started here are some rules of the site:

1-Do not troll or spam on this site
2-No bulling
3-If any art is posted that isn't yours must have a description of the artist who made it and where and you must ask the artist if he will allow he content to be used
4-No stealing content from this site
5-If any content is used by an artist the artist won't get payed this is a free project and we do this in our free time. But your work shall be mentioned in the credits.

More to come...
Mudkip97
Mudkip97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum